“Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath He thrown into the sea. The LORD is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.” Exodus 15:1-2, KJV
“For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.” Jeremiah 1:18-19, KJV
I congratulate you for it is your year of “Songs of Victory!” A year of celebration, the manifestation of the sons of God, divine lifting, harvest where you have not labored, crowning all your efforts with resounding success. It is the year when you’ll begin to inherit houses you didn’t build, vineyards you didn’t plant, the church of Christ will be manifested, all the enemies of Israel shall be vanquished, and all drumbeats of intifada silenced forever! Please congratulate yourself because, finally, your light is breaking forth. I’m excited already and as the LORD lives, your testimony is guaranteed this year, in Jesus’ Name!
There is a heavenly artillery with invisible missiles that can be launched against every battle, opposition and confrontation that stands in your way in 2018. There is a guaranteed provision for your dominion, a more-than-conqueror status in the conflicts of life. This is the platform for your prayers grounded in victory in every warfare of 2018 versus praying for victory.
God promised in His Word to be in you (1 John 4:4), for you (Romans 8:31), and with you (Jeremiah 1:19; Isaiah 43:2). That guarantees your unchallengeable, unstoppable, irresistible existence and stance in life’s journey. When these portions of scripture become a revelation to you and you build up your mind and attitude with them, every opposition will bow to you (Zechariah 4:6). You can command divine help (Psalm 121:1,2; Isaiah 50:7), and the LORD begins to fight your battles (Exodus 14:14; Deuteronomy 20:1-4). Then, the LORD goes ahead of all your endeavors (Isaiah 45:1-31) commanding divine visitations (Jeremiah 29:10-14). At that point, you can establish your divinely attributed royalty status on earth (Romans 5:17; Revelations 1:5, 6).
We are created for responsibility. One very crucial responsibility we have is to contend for what God has given us (Deuteronomy 2:24). In the school of victory in life, possession is impossible without contention. What you don’t contend for, you are not qualified for. Life is not a game of chance, accident, trial and error; it is a game of contention. God has guaranteed victory this season, but we need to contend for it before we can possess it. It is your visa into the city of your possession to enjoy the accomplishments of Calvary.
What must we do in this new year:
- Renewed Mind – (Mentality of a Champion)
Life battles are spiritual but fought in the mind. The ministry of God’s Word is to renew and transform the mind (Romans 12:1-2). Constant meditation, inspiration and revelation of God’s word purges our minds from negative limitations and impossibilities, transforming us to a divine mindset (1 Corinthians 2:16). As you renew and fortify your mind by adequate deposits from God’s word, you remain stronger than your life’s challenges. Confront life and your oppositions with this mentality and you will remain an ever-increasing winner and a champion in life’s journey.
- Manifestation: In Romans 8:18-25, “the creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.” Everything created – water system, education system, family system, banking system, etc. is waiting for us to be uncovered, to step out and be manifested. We need godly people showing up to lead, run, and manage them to glorify God. These worldly systems are moaning and groaning waiting for us to show up, to manifest! As we sing the songs of victory, the real authentic you as designed by God shall show up and manifest God’s purpose for us here on earth as Christ’s ambassadors (2 Corinthians 5:20).
- Witnessing: Before the LORD Jesus Christ returns there will be evidence that God’s kingdom exists. There will be a colony of people who will be the evidence of how good God is in bad times. These people will be a different culture on the earth that shows that heaven is present, demonstrating the goodness of God as they sing the songs of victory. They will be healthy people in times of sickness. They will be prosperous people in times of economic crises. They will have peace in times of turmoil. They will have lasting marriages filled with love in times of high divorce rates. This is the kingdom of God on earth (Matthew 6:9-13)
- Watchfulness: Champions and winners are always watchful. They constantly question attitudes and habits that threaten their victory i.e. overeating, lack of exercise, lack of knowledge etc. Matthew 26:41 says, “Watch and pray;” Psalm 37:34 says, “Wait on the LORD, and keep his way.” Psalm 40:1 says, “I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.”
Let’s examine a few things we can do to ensure that threats do not overtake us:
• Rise early and start the day off right: Spend time in the morning by yourself preparing your attitude for the day. As a leader/victor, you need to understand that your mood affects the mood of everyone around you.
• Always do the right thing: Everyone is constantly faced with integrity issues. Perhaps adding a little more to your expense report or telling a small lie can make things a little easier. But a small fire can soon lead to a catastrophe.
• Watch and pray: One well-known preacher says that every day he reads the Bible and the newspaper because he wants to know what both sides are doing. You need to have your finger on the pulse of your neighborhood, community, nation, and world.
Isaiah 40:31 says, “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
- Prayerfulness: It is on our knees that the spiritual abortion of dreams are resisted; it is there all miscarriage of visions are appropriately dealt with (James 5:16). There is no birth without pain, there is no delivery without labor (Isaiah 66:8). Desperate situations require desperate measures. The tragedy of our day is not unanswered prayers, but unoffered prayers. The man that will find God is the man who will seek Him (Isaiah 55:6). God is not found where he is not sought. He reveals Himself to the longing soul (Jeremiah 29:11). Travailing means labor, diligence, hard work, faithfulness, endurance, dedication, determination, consistency, and the like.
Welcome yourself into your year of dominion, distinction, triumphant lifestyle and from henceforth, you will never fail nor fall again in Jesus’ mighty Name!
- Thank God for today. Thank Him for every area of your life and for seeing you through 2017.
- Thank Him for you are entering the new reality of the harvests of answered prayers, divine manifestations, season of gathering spoils in all areas of your life, and songs of victory as from today.
- Pray for the Grace to carry the manifest Presence of God throughout your lifetime. I declare that God is with me and for me in Jesus’ Name.
- From henceforth, I shall encounter no failure, no defeat and no disappointment until Christ returns, in Jesus’ Name. I receive the anointing and empowerment for victory, in Jesus’ Name!
- Father, just as Saul got tired of pursuing after the life of David and slept off, put divine tiredness on all that pursue after my glory in life. Let them go into sleep in Jesus’ Name. Every opposition and confrontation organized along my pathways, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ Name.
- Father, give me a new song of victory to sing this week, this month and throughout this year. I shall experience a prosperous, productive, and fulfilling year in Jesus’ Name.
- Worship God with songs and thanksgiving. Your battle is won. Your victory is delivered. Begin to gather your spoils in Jesus’ mighty Name!