It has become necessary for the MEDICAL TEAM OF RCCG THE AMERICAS’ CONVENTION to put a communication forward to it’s members and attendees to define where we stand and state its intentions in response.
Thank you for your continuous understanding, prayers and patience. “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty…”. The Lord will continue to be our refuge in Jesus’ name. Psalm 91:1-16
To this end, the following guideline has been put in place to help us navigate this process and also to bring the much-needed information to ALL THE PARTICPANTS in the forth coming Convention.
- Participants should stay at home if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19 within a week before the convention.
- All participants will be subjected to health checks such as temperature screening and other symptom checking in a way that is safe and respectful, and in accordance with any applicable privacy laws and regulations. It is important to keep in mind that temperature screening and screening of symptoms alone may not prevent someone from attending the event. Security apparatus will be put in place to enforce strict compliance.
- We still encourage the participants to still maintain social distancing with people who don’t live with them.
- We discourage hand shaking, hugging etc. on the campground due to the observation of the Covid-19 protocol. Greeting others with physical contact (for example, handshakes) should be done at the participant’s discretion.
- Face covering / masks will still be offered to anyone who needs it and all hand sanitizer stations will remain fully functional as we continue to encourage frequent sanitizing and washing of hands whenever in the church auditorium.
- Based on the recent recommendations of the CDC on July 27, 2021 and the high transmissibility of the Delta variant of COVID 19, we will advise all attendees including those who are fully vaccinated to wear a masks while in the Auditorium or any indoor activity or program. “To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission”.
- Lastly, we encourage all those who are currently not vaccinated (for reasons outside of medical) to do so firstly for their own safety and secondly, for the safety of those around them. A vaccination center will be available for interested individuals.
- Visual signs are conspicuously placed throughout the camp ground and the pavilion to help members navigate social distance expectations and hygiene throughout their times in and around the camp premises.
- We strongly advise that every family group, sit and leave as a family and refrain from mingling or gathering to keep social distance requirements.
- Direction of traffic flow within the auditorium will be regulated to minimize person to person contact and to continuously maintain our safe distance.
- Washing of hands for at least 20 seconds is highly advised especially after the use of bathrooms and conveniences.
- We encourage All forms of online giving during this period. Provision will however be made for attendees to drop their offerings/tithe and other contributions as they come in for service or leave at the end of service to minimize person to person contact.
- If soap and water are not readily available, you can use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol and rub their hands until dry. Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes stations will be available at designated locations.
Click here for more Information
RCCG THE Americas Convention Medical Team
Hope for You Inc.
RCGG The Americas Headquarters Team