PRAYER POINTS / PRAYER DIRECTION
Leviticus 6:1-13; Luke. 18:1; 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Nehemiah 2:4-6; Psalm 127 :1; Colossians 2:6-7; Nehemiah 4:9,18; 6:1-14; Isaiah 44:25; Exodus 31: 3-5. 1 Samuel. 10:6-9.
• The Fire of prayer will not be quenched in all our parishes, gatherings and assemblies.
• Fresh anointing for day to day service and the work in His Vineyard and upon everyone involved.
• The fire upon our altar shall not go out
• The Spirit of prayer will help the people of God to build and maintain a strong prayer life.
• The presence of God will never depart from His children/tabernacle
• Our Father will lead men and women ready for service into His church.
• God will also raise people that are sold out for Service among us.
• The Brethren that are ready to take up Kingdom tasks without murmuring will manifest in our midst this year.
• The Holy Spirit will help us to remain in constant fellowship with the Lord.
• The Holy Spirit will grant us the grace to worship the Lord without ceasing.
• The Lord will build His own church according to His Word, that the gate of hell will not prevail.
• God should draw men to Himself, and cause them to be rooted, grounded and established in faith.
• The God of restoration should wage war against forces that are standing against His work.
• Every worker and volunteer in His vineyard, will be Divinely protected and insured as in days of Nehemiah.
• He will guide all His watchmen and laborers aright.
• The pillars of the church shall not crumble in Jesus name. We shall stay on course and not miss His counsel and direction.
• The Lord will frustrate the enterprises of the liars and the father of lies.
• As we covet people that can make a difference in the church, that He will raise and train them for us.
• As we covet mission Burden bearers, Prayer strategists, people living a life open to the needs of others into the vineyard, that God Almighty will raise, train and keep them for us.
• Our Father will overshadow us with power to fulfill and accomplish His purpose to the glory of His Holy name.
• The Lord will rest His Spirit to upon all His volunteers, workers and ministers, in wisdom, vision, strength, grace, understanding, knowledge and in every area and everything as needed.
• The grace of completion of church projects and achieving of visions will be in abundance upon all our parishes.
• Our Church finances will be Divinely boosted.
• Obedience and faithfulness to leadership and the Word will become prominent as against pride and rebellion.
Illustrate related scriptures.
Give examples of miracles, signs and wonders that people can relate with in the society or churches.
Encourage tithe and good offering as the beginning of obedience and prosperity.
Encourage the people to join prayers and prayer groups, especially the National Prayer, every first Monday of the month.
Narrate the benefits in attending Search the Scriptures, Midweek Services, etc. in order to grow in the things of the Spirit.