“But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the LORD, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the LORD, the Spirit.”
--- 2 Corinthians 3:18
”For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth…I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.”
--- Haggai 2:6-8
Last month was glorious! We punished the devil by just praising the LORD, singing and shouting halleluyah to the LORD. I can hear heaven saying, “Yes, that’s how to do it…ride on my children.” Outstanding miracles and testimonies shall be perfected soon, in Jesus’ Name. I welcome you to the month of moving from Glory to Glory, in Jesus’ mighty Name.
With these few words, “from glory to glory,” Paul sums up our entire Christian life - from redemption, to sanctification, to baptism in the Holy Spirit (with the evidence of speaking in tongues), to daily being transformed into the image of God’s own beloved Son on earth, and finally to our glorious eternal welcome into heaven. This is the invitation the LORD makes to all Christians, to have our lives radically transformed here and now, by opening our eyes to see the glorious journey He is taking us on “from glory to glory.” The angels in heaven wondered about the love God has for humanity, and the question finally came out in Psalms 8:4-5, “What is man that Thou art mindful of him, and the son of man, that Thou visitest him? For Thou has made him a little lower than the angels and crowned him with glory and honor.” According to the constitution and plan of heaven for your life, you are supposed to be covered and walking in glory and honor; shame and dishonor is not part of God's plan for your life. You were meant to be a victor and not a victim, living a life that brings honor and glory to God daily. I pray that the Almighty puts on you again the crown of glory you have lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ Name!
What is Glory? Glory is the opposite of shame. It is the shining beauty of God upon a wo/man. Glory reveals the supernatural nature and the ability of God in the life of a man. 1 John 4:17 says,” Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.” Your background notwithstanding, you can live a glorious and honorable full life. It is your right; say it! Do not resign yourself to fate; exercise your faith! Do not let go of your divine inheritance. God gave glory back to you at Calvary, do not hand it over to the devil again.
- There is a glory you had with God at the beginning.
- It is the end determined before the beginning. That is, before your life began, He had decorated the pathway to your destiny with glory and honor.
- Therefore, as you journey through life and you see anything that contradicts that, you must say to the devil: in the beginning, it was not so.
The word “glory” appears over 402 times in 371 verses in the Bible. It is used to describe the splendor and majesty of God’s Presence. It comes from the Hebrew word “kabod,” which means weighty. I pray that once you have that glory back, may you never lose it again, in Jesus’ Name (1 Samuel 4:21). Isaiah saw the glory of God in his vision of the Temple in Isaiah 6:1-4, “In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple…” May His Glory return to all our lives and churches, in Jesus’ Name!
GOD’S DESIRE: Jesus’ prayer in John 17:5 was, “And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.” His glory sets you apart from the category of homo-sapiens as ‘homo-superior.’ You become a solution carrier, like Joseph; a victor and not a victim, like the Apostle Peter in Acts 12:7-10. Glory destroys the works of darkness, grace is released into your life, and you become unstoppable, un-challengeable, unmovable, and unsinkable. You rule your world like Daniel.
Unfortunately, as beautiful as glory is, it can be stolen, hijacked or even covered. Several people have had their glory manipulated in the history of mankind. Ecclesiastes 10:7 says, “I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.” Why would servants ride on horses while princes walk upon the earth? Look at the case of Joshua, the high priest, in Zechariah 3:1-5. Despite his spiritual office, the devil still succeeded in exchanging his glory with shame. It is a case of a switch of destiny. I decree over you, wherever your glory has been switched, God will bring restoration now, in Jesus’ Name.
Moving from glory to glory should include even the mundane. 1 Corinthians 10:31 says, “Whether then you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
- The question is, do I prefer the glory of God above everything else? A simple yet profound question. Is the very purpose of my life to bring glory to God, so much so that His glory transcends any of my own personal desires, relationships, goals, dreams, and ambitions?
- The second question is, “Do you feel pain when God is dishonored? Do you understand empathy/sympathy toward God? Do you have a heart of compassion in terms of feeling the pain that God feels when His Name is reproached or dishonored? In Psalm 69:9, David said that he so passionately identified with God’s honor and glory that it consumed him.
In this new month, you will move from one level of glory to the next, in Jesus’ Name. Your day-to-day life will bring Him glory, the zeal of the LORD will consume you, causing you to live holy, evangelize to, and pray for the unsaved. Additionally, the glory of material wealth, status, progress, success, and advancement, spiritually and materially, will naturally become your portion as He gets glory in your life. It is God’s desire that you prosper, succeed, and advance in life (3 John 2).
- Father, I thank You that You had me in mind at creation. I am neither an afterthought nor an accident. Thank You, LORD!
- LORD, restore my former glory. Whatever is mine, I take back, in Jesus’ Name. Let me glorify You as I daily walk with You, in Jesus’ Name.
- Father, strip me of every filthy garment put on me by the devil and set it ablaze, in Jesus’ Name. LORD, I thank You that You are my Advocate in every matter of accusation the devil brings up against me before the Father (Romans 8:34).
- Father, put on me again the crown of glory and honor, in Jesus’ Name. No more shame, embarrassment, dishonor, or stigma, in Jesus’ Name. As from today, I will occupy the seat of honor and glory meant for me, and not another, in Jesus’ Name.
- I reject the spirit of, and the desire for, sin and all willful disobedience to God’s Word that results in poverty, lack, and insufficiency, in Jesus’ Name.
- Break the yoke of perpetually falling into sin, as well as the yoke of begging and continually getting loans, off my life, in Jesus’ Name. I will lend to nations, I am the head and not the tail, and the glory of the LORD shall shine forth in my life, in Jesus’ Name (Isaiah 60:1-3).
- Every wealth of mine locked up in the enemy’s stronghold is broken free today, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name.
- Father, please help me to please you all the days of my life. Keep me pure, keep me holy!
- Exodus 22:7 says, “If a man shall deliver unto his neighbor money or stuff to keep, and it be stolen out of the man's house; if the thief be found, let him pay double.” The thief is the devil (John 10:10), and I demand double for all the enemy has stolen, in Jesus’ Name.
- Thank God for prayers answered!