And the LORD shewed me four carpenters. Then said I, what come these to do? And he spake, saying, these are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.”
--- Zechariah 1:20-21
Welcome to my month, the fourth month of the year of “Complete Restoration.” What is the significance of the number four? It is the number of stability, order, and completion of justice. There are four cardinal points that indicate directions: North, East, West, and South. We also have expressions like, “the four corners of the earth” (Isaiah 11:11-12). There are four phases of the moon and four seasons namely: Summer, Winter, Fall and Spring. In the World, we have four elements: earth, air, fire, and water. Jesus was nailed and hung on a cross, after which Roman soldiers divided up his clothes into four parts (one for each soldier - John 19:23). There are four gospel accounts of Jesus' life and ministry. This month, the four angelic carpenters shall bring order and stability into your life in Jesus’ Name.
One of the great provisions of God for the prosperity, distinction, and dominion of the saints on earth is the angels. They fight the saints’ battle. And they don’t lose any battle they engage in (2 Kings 19:35; Acts 12:21-23). Angels are not to be worshipped by men, they are emissaries of God to man. They are but messengers, not masters over man; for men are superior to angels before God (1 Cor. 6:3) because we are His image bearers.
There are four forces we need to fight and they are mentioned in Eph. 6:12. Namely, (i) rulers (ii) authorities (iii) powers of this dark world and (iv) spiritual forces of evil in heavenly realms. Each of these four forces is called a strongman or a stronghold because the devil works through them. Therefore, whenever the devil attacks, he reinforces each attack with his spiritual forces of evil to ensure the victim does not survive the attack. These ungodly forces are horns that scatter; they seek only to destroy anyone they come against. So many lives have been scattered and put in a state of disarray today by the operations of the horns of wickedness. But this month, those horns of wickedness working against you shall be scattered in Jesus’ Name. The angelic carpenters of heaven are ready to roll away demonic stones that are planted on the doorways of man’s breakthrough (Matt. 28:2); they shut the mouths of the devouring lions of life (Daniel 6:22); they open prison doors and loosen chains without keys (Acts 5:18-19, 12:7-10); they perform things that are inexplicable and unimaginable to us as humans.
The horns that scatter Judah (praise, testimony, laughter, joy) in your life shall be scattered this month in Jesus’ Name. Every demonic horn assigned to scatter what God is building in your life, family, ministry, and home shall be scattered in Jesus’ Name. Zechariah 1:19 says that the horns have a game plan to scatter Judah, then Israel (the prince of God - assigned to rule, be strong, have authority over), and then proceed to Jerusalem (city of peace, abundance, city of God). That’s a lie, they will NOT succeed in Jesus’ Name. Closed doors are about to be reopened, your captivity is about to turn, difficulties, hardness and struggles are about to melt away in your life. You are about to command and enjoy the services and ministrations of the four carpenters of heaven in every area of your life from now.
Besides the weapons of the Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of God, another great weapon is to have the carpenters of heaven engage their hammers on our behalves. With these hammers, Satan and his cohorts are rendered ineffective. The horn of their power and authority is destroyed. I believe God with you this month that God will engage His divine carpenters (angels on assignment) to fight the battles of your life today in Jesus’ Name. Every horn of wickedness against you and your family shall be scattered and cast out if you will be ready to pray aggressively, forcefully, and prevailingly, provoking your angel into action in Jesus’ Name.
• Father, I thank you for the month of April, the month of deploying the carpenters of heaven to fight my battles. Thank you because I am more than a conqueror through Jesus that loved me (1 John 4:4). Thank you that I am not fighting for victory, but fighting in victory.
• Father, wherever demonic rulers, demonic authorities, or powers of this dark world have been ruling over me, preventing me from rising, I invoke the Blood of Jesus Christ against them in Jesus’ Name. Let the hammer of the carpenters of heaven hit them hard in Jesus’ Name.
• Father, in any area of my life that I have come under the attack of the spiritual forces of darkness in heavenly places, let the Blood of Jesus fight for me and bring me victory in Jesus’ Name. Father, let the carpenters of heaven scatter them with their hammers in Jesus’ Name.
• Thou, angel of the living God sent to assist me, begin to breakdown every prison wall that is caging my destiny. Contend with my Herod to cancel every death sentence that is meant for me right now.
• Ye four carpenters of heaven, arise on my behalf and turn my problems and challenges to promotion; bring waters for me from the deserts of my dream, business, marriage, ministry, career, finances, etc. in Jesus’ Name.